The Oratory of San Rocco was built in 1645 in the place in which, according to tradition, the advance of the plague stopped at Altopascio. It is location inside the fork between the road to Florence and the road to Fucecchio. Owned by the municipality, it hosts celebrations in memory of the Saint on August 16. Inside 17th century paintings of exquisite quality are preserved.
Sources: R., Monacci F., Luoghi della devozione, per un catalogo delle microstrutture religiose nel contado lucchese, Italia Nostra Sezione di Lucca altopascionews.it