- 2 nights half board in one of our hotels in Monte Amiata with dinner based on typical products and drinks (including water and ¼ of wine);
- Pick-up from the station Chiusi Chianciano Terme Station to the hotel and back;
- Pick-up at Abbadia San Salvatore to return to the hotel;
- 3 HD Environmental hiking guides;
- 2 lunches in typical restaurants;
- All the guided tours mentioned in the program and entrance fees to museums and parks;
- Drinks not included in the program, coffee, liqueurs, drinks in the bar or in your room;
- Other transports not included in the program;
- Others not indicated in the program;
- Tourist tax (where expected);
Day 1 - The Sacred Mountain
- Arrive at the hotel and check-in;
- Guided walk towards the Sacred Mountain summit: an experience certainly not to be missed to connect to the Nature and become aware of the Sacredness of this solitary mountain;
- Back to the hotel and dinner.
Day 2 - Sacred Rites and Red Cinnabar
- Guided excursion through the wood towards Abbadia San Salvatore;
- Visit to the Abbey where the latest findings highlight how the place was subject of particular rituals already in ancient times;
- Typical lunch;
- After lunch, guided tour of the Mining Museum Park of Abbadia San Salvatore with access to a galleries with a vintage train;
- After the visit, back to the hotel by taxi and dinner.
Day 3 - The mountain of waters
- Guided excursion in the shade of the beech trees towards the picturesque village of Santa Fiora;
- Guided tours of the historic village, with “Peschiera” (the Fish Pond) church of the Mondonna delle Nevi;
- To follow lunch in a small typical restaurant;
- After lunch departure.
We can host our guests in different types of Hotels within Monte Amiata located in the villages, outside inhabited centres or at high altitude surrounded by woods. Contact us for further information;
The price is given for 2 people in a double room occupancy;
Discounts available for groups.
e no show