Friday start 15:00 end 17:30
- Guided walking tour of Arezzo with English-speaking licensed tour guide (shared).
- A bottle of water.
- A complimentary handy cotton backpack.
- A tasty surprise.
- Transfers to/from hotel at the beginning and end of the tour.
- Entrance fees.
- San Domenico, a 13th century church famous for hosting a Cimabue Crucifix;
- the city Cathedral, located near the Medici Fortress;
- the ancient Santa Maria della Pieve church, a Gothic-style jewel;
- Piazza Grande, where the Saracen Joust takes place twice a year;
- enjoy a tasty surprise at the end!
Approx. 2,5 hours
Min. 4 - Max. 14
A minimum of 4 participants is required for the tour to take place. If there are fewer participants, we will cancel the tour.
Please make your reservation within the preceding Thursday morning.
Once tour is confirmed, we require a full payment by credit card.
This tour runs rain or shine.
Upon booking, please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.