- E-bike fully equipped (2019 bikes - made in Italy)
- Bike helmets (2019 helmets, MIPS certified)
- 2 Lunches / 1 Dinner
- 1 Night in agriturismo (double shared room)
- Train tickets
- Snacks during the bike tour
- "Best moments video" by drone
- Alcohol beverages
- Any service not listed above
Read the cancellation policies
- This tour is offered only with electric bikes. The adoption of electric bikes is a strategic decision for us; electric bikes are designed to help if/when needed; a great enabler to joy and share a cycling tour with family or friends.
- Cycle a touring pace, good physical fitness is required as well as ability to ride a mountain bike.
- High level maps of the e-bike tour (daily distance, elev. gain) attached below.
- The tour is offered in English or Italian. Other languages upon request (to be quoted).
- The bike is setup with standard saddle and high grip flat pedals. If you like, you are welcome to bring your saddle and MTB pedals. If you bring your clipless cycling MTB shoes with cleats, please bring your MTB pedals that are specific to your type of cleat. We will put your pedals on and take them off for you at the end of the tour.
- In case you have extra luggage, during the bike tour we offer free luggage storage in Florence.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years. Please contact us in advance in case you have specific needs.
Note: Flight arrangements including passport and visa requirements to be managed directly by the customer, not in scope of Tuscany Quintessence SRL.