Monday, Saturday start 09:30 end 17:00
- English speaking wine and food expert tour guide
- Wine tasting in three boutique wineries
- Two cellar tours
- Map of Tuscany wine regions
- A brochure about Tuscany and its wine regions
- Air conditioned minivan
- Free Wi-Fi available in the minivan
- Lunch at the winery or in a local tuscan trattoria
- Vineyard walk
- Stops for photo opportunities
- All local taxes
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting
- Wine purchase
9.30 am Departure from Florence.
Arrival at the first winery, where you will meet the owner or his assistant and start the visit to the wine cellars. The whole wine making process will be explained and in season you can have the chance to walk in the vineyard.
Taste at least 3 different vegan wines including Chianti, Chianti Classico, Supertuscan wine and, in season, a white wine, extra virgin olive oil and sometimes balsamic vinegard.
Lunch at the second winery with great Tuscan vegan food paired with vegan wines.
After lunch we head to the third winery to keep on tasting vegan Chianti and Supertuscan wine.
All tastings are paired with vegan snacks
Return to Florence at approx. 5 pm.
Group tour max 8 people