- 2 nights in hotel half board;
- Tours, visits, Entrance tickets, lunches included in the program.
- Tourist tax to be paid at the moment of check-out;
- Transport Service, available on request;
- Arrival in Chianciano Terme and accommodation in a 3-star hotel;
- We reach Montepulciano for a guided tour of the pearl village of the '500, home of the poet Agnolo Poliziano, and we stop in a monumental cellar producing Vino Nobile di Montepulciano Docg;
- Tuscan light lunch based on typical products at zero km at La Bottega Valdichiana Eating in Piazza Grande;
- We move towards Pienza, the ideal Renaissance city and Unesco Heritage site, for a visit to the historic center;
- We conclude the tour enjoying the sunset in Bagno Vignoni, where the sixteenth-century Piazza delle Sorgenti is located, with its hot thermal waters of volcanic origin. Return to the hotel, dinner and overnight.
- After breakfast we reach the Etruscan necropolis of Pianacce in Sarteano, where there is the Tomb of the Infernal Quadriga, a spectacular example of Etruscan funeral art with colors still extraordinarily preserved;
- We continue the itinerary in Chiusi, the city of King Estrusco Porsenna, and his underground Labyrinth located under the Cathedral of San Secondiano;
- Lunch in a characteristic restaurant in the immediate vicinity of Lake Chiusi;
- Relaxing afternoon at Theia Thermal Pools in Chianciano Terme;
- Return to hotel, dinner and overnight.
- Breakfast and check out;
- Before leaving Chianciano Terme we visit the Etruscan Museum, where the Etruscan civilization lives again in sections that illustrate the aspects of the life and death of the Etruscan people;
- The museum houses the most important collection of Etruscan canopi in Italy;
- The last stop on our trip is San Casciano dei Bagni, one of the inhabited centers belonging to the "Most Beautiful Villages of Italy" circuit, where the exclusive Fonteverde spa is located;
- You will conclude the relaxing tour with an entrance to the thermal baths;
- Free lunch and return.