- Transportation with private minivan
- Expert Italian-speaking or English-speaking Driverguide
- Entrance ticket for the historic Villa including the Royal Park
- Visit to the small family run winery with light lunch and tasting of wines Colline Lucchesi DOC and extra virgin olive oil (tasting of olive oil and at least 6 wines - 2 white wines / 1 rosè wine / 2 red wines / 1 dessert wine – all accompanied by classic Tuscan “sciocco” bread, olives in brine, oil focaccia, focaccia with fresh tomatoes and aromatic herbs, local cheeses, a first dish such as “Tordelli Lucchesi” and Tuscan biscuits)
- Possible Tuscan snack with typical local products of the Garfagnana area to be decided on the spot
- All that is not specifically mentioned in “Prices include”
Duration of the tour about 6/7 hours.
- Departure recommended from Lucca at 10.00am;
- Visit to the historic Villa and walk in the Royal Park;
- Visit to the small family run winery that produces Colline Lucchesi DOC Wines and extra virgin olive oil;
- Guided walk amongst vineyards, olive groves and gardens (weather permitting);
- Tasting with light lunch served outdoors or in the lounge with panoramic window views;
- Walk in Borgo a Mozzano to see the Devil’s Bridge with possible snack time based on local typical products of the Garfagnana area;
- Return to Lucca in the afternoon.
- Price per person. Click here to see the full terms.
- This tour is scheduled from Monday to Friday inclusive. For weekends and public holidays, it will be necessary to make some minor changes to the program. Please, don’t hesitate to ask.
- This tour is suitable for children and fully customizable.
- Covid-19 prevention measures guaranteed. Click here for more information.