- English-speaking driver and private transportation in a Mercedes minivan (approx. 8 hours).
- Departure from and return to your accommodation.
- Private visit to a winery with English-speaking winery staff.
- Guided wine tasting with English-speaking winery staff.
- Picnic that includes a light lunch and a bottle of wine (1 bottle for every 2 people).
- Time to visit Siena (approx. 2 hours).
- Guided walking tour of Siena with English-speaking licensed tour guide.
- Entrance fees.
A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the total amount is required at the TIME OF BOOKING to secure your reservation. The balance is then due 72 hours BEFORE tour beginning.
Bookings made LATER THAN 72 hours BEFORE tour beginning must be paid by lump-sum settlement.
This tour runs rain or shine. In case of bad weather conditions, you will have a light lunch at the winery.
Prices include transportation fees if the pick-up location is within Arezzo or Cortona areas. Please inquire if your accommodation is outside these areas.
Upon booking, please let us know if you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions.